Physical health is important, so snag some reimbursement for a gym membership or online workout subscription.
Learning & Development
Personal growth and development we take seriously, which is why we provide lots of personal development resources, and pay to keep that going.
Take one extra week to serve with a charity or ministry that's near and dear to your heart.
We match up to 4% with a roth option.
Work That Matters
When you call 911, fractions of a seconds change lives and legacies.
That's just one example of many, where technology becomes absolutely critical to the lives and legacies of our neighbors, and community.
We are on a mission to equipping and maintaining the very best technology in the industry, to our communities, for the betterment of everyone around us.
Ready to join our crusade?Apply Now
Ransomware and other digital criminal activity is daily taking the jobs, families, and even lives of people every day, and it’s nearly always preventable. That’s not okay! The destruction of people’s lives simply because someone didn’t take the time to keep other’s information protected is unacceptable. It’s time to protect our people, companies, and profits – it’s time to protect our community from a global digital criminal activity pandemic.
Addo Solutions is actively disrupting a closed market that puts short-term profits over people by providing truly excellent technology management services, even when nobody is looking. We provide hope to organizations and leaders who believe that there is nothing they can do, we educate those leaders to understand the strategy, and we handle the critical underlying infrastructure.
For 15 years we have been providing excellence centered IT management services to companies throughout Northeast Ohio, and throughout the US as a whole, but the job is far from over.
If you are passionate about joining our crusade, apply today!
We are looking for a local administrative assistant to work with us on our mission to protect the families around us.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Partner with the President to be a true extension of them and their brand
- Serve as a gatekeeper for their busy calendar
- Take initiative and anticipate needs before they arise
- Project manage with a lot of detail, while keeping priorities straight
- Answer calls as they come in with less than 2 rings
- Purchasing select items as directed
- Other administrative/documentation tasks as directed Skills Needed to Win:
- 3+ years of experience supporting an executive in a full-time assistant role
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and get a lot done while keeping all details buttoned up
- A strong ability to read people and change your communication style to adapt to individuals
- The ability to think ahead of where your leader is going and to challenge them to be a better version of themselves so that you can grow professionally as a team
- Strong experience with Outlook Calendar and able to pick up new systems quickly
About Addo Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 2009 by Nick Artman.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Addo Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hour work week
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
What's Holding You Back?
Take your career to the next level!